We are excited to be able to offer large scale artwork on canvas textured, self-adhesive wallcovering. This product is remarkable! It has a non-glare finish and is removable for up to a year. You can use it to create a statement wall or to freshen up your decor in other ways. We’ve been coming up with ideas for projects in case you’re wondering “What would I do with art that is adhesive backed?”
- For a sleek, large-scale display panel that is lightweight and easy to hang, mount it on a sheet of black gatorboard (from your local art supply). This is a great look for modern interiors. You've probably seen artwork mounted like this at Starbucks!
- For a more traditional style, adhere your oversize art to a cured painted wall and trim it out with painted molding from the building supply. This terrific approach to mural display adds classic appeal on a par with crown moulding.
- Another way to up the architectural appeal is to apply a mural to only the lower or top portion of a wall and add a chair rail. Fantastic in dining rooms and hallways. And we can scale and repeat many of our images to fi
- You don't have to use an adhesive mural on the wall! Makeover a dresser by covering the drawer fronts with art and updating the hardware.
- Put it on a table top and cover it with glass.
- Use it inside your built-in shelving for a surprising and subtle touch of color.
- Apply it to a smooth ceiling for the ultimate custom look.
- Use a design from the minimal & moving collection on the wall at the head of your bed and voila! A minimal headboard.
- Ask us to print yours on perforated window film for a sleek privacy screen that lets you see out and gives the neighbors a wonderful view.
- Cover your refrigerator with it for a truly custom look!
However you use your adhesive wall art, we would love to see it! Email your best photo or tag it #maycartprintart on IG to share.